Do you find error 1053 in Kaspersky anti-virus? Don’t know How to fix Kaspersky anti-virus Error 1053? Don’t panic, you can fix the error by just following some simple steps.
Recommended are some simple steps that you should follow if you want to fix Kaspersky anti-virus Error 1053:
Make sure to repair Error 1053 Associated Registry Entries:
In order to remove error codes, there are two ways to edit Windows registry. If you are a PC service professional, manual editing is not suggested for you. In case you do any mistake, your device will stop working or it may bring irreversible errors which may create irreparable damage to your operating system. It’s so critical that even one omitted comma can obstruct the booting function completely.
So in order to avoid the high risk involved, it’s a better alternative to use a reliable registry cleaner. In case you want to repair Windows registry manually, you have to generate a backup by exporting registry files associated to Error 1053 (eg. Kaspersky Anti-Virus). The instructions stated below are helpful to manufacture the backup:
- Go to the Start button.
- Write “command” in the search box but do not hit Enter.
- Now hold CTRL-Shift together on your keyboard, and press the Enter key.
- A permission dialog box will be opened.
- Select Yes.
- Now a black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type “regedit” and click Enter key.
- Choose the Error 1053-related key (eg. Kaspersky Anti-Virus) that you want to back up in the Registry Editor.
- Select Export from the File menu.
- In the Save In list, pick a folder where you want to save the Kaspersky Anti-Virus back up key.
- Now enter a name for your backup file In the File Name box, like “Kaspersky Anti-Virus Backup File”.
- In the Export Range box opt for “Selected branch”.
- Finally, click Save.
- Your file will be stored with a .reg file extension.
- Now you have formed a backup of your Kaspersky Anti-Virus-related registry entry.
Run a Scan of Your device:
- Run a full malware scan because there is a chance of any virus contamination which is causing 1053 error. Malware can’t not only cause this error but also can cause other run-time errors, harm and corrupt your essential files.
Delete all Junk Files from Your System (Temporary Files and Folders):
- Eventually, your device gathers junk files. These junk files may be the hints of your browsing habits or you have downloaded a wicked or incomplete file. You need to remove the junk files at regular intervals or else it can make Kaspersky Anti-Virus slow or can display 1053 error. If you clean up these temporary files it can fix the problem, and it will radically speed up your computer performance.
- Because of the limitation of the Windows Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr) tool, you should use specialized hard drive cleanup/privacy protection software to clean up your entire device. Run it once per day to make sure that your device remains clean, runs fast, and does not display 1053 error or such other errors related to temporary files.
In case you experience the Kaspersky anti-virus Error 1053, cautiously go through the provided guidelines. Even after applying the recommended instructions, if you cannot fix the issue or if you have any query, you should go ahead and get in touch with the professionals at Kaspersky customer support number. They will help you with an instant solution and will suggest you some tips to avoid any further issue.
Read this also: